Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 Recap

What a year!

In 2010, I consecrated myself to Jesus through Mary, stopped chewing my fingernails, lost my dog, lost friends, gained friends, dyed my hair blonde then red, stopped chewing my fingernails, learned to shave non-electric, moved to a new apartment, joined a parish, switched parishes, joined the RCIA team at my parish, switched Knights of Columbus Councils, joined Toastmasters, joined Twitter, read some books, wrote some blogs, got an internship, got engaged, got hit by a car, kept my weight under 160, did a one week fruit fast, learned to dance, and wore tights to the Renaissance Fair... not necessarily in that order and I'm sure there are other things I am forgetting, but these are surfacing in my conscious mind.

Well, 2010 was a good year, even though it had its share of bitter moments and no shortage of struggles.. I look forward to 2011 being even better! Happy New Year, folks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment