Monday, December 6, 2010

Expanded Horizons November 2010

November was an interesting month, and as you will see from the last entry, some of the most interesting things that happen to us are unplanned and totally unexpected:

Gave second Toastmasters speech and got ribbon for best speech of the day

Led Table Topics,, impromptu speech portion, of Toastmasters meeting

Became Chair of subcommittee on Social Media for my Toastmasters club

Went for a week without any caffeine or alcohol to remind myself that I may enjoy it but I don't need it

Changed my schedule and started getting up early in the morning, usually around 5am, and stuck to this for a significant period of time

Started some new writing projects but didn't finish any

Got hit by a car while walking
(Grateful to be alive and have only sustained relatively minor injuries from which I should be able to recover)

No comments:

Post a Comment