Monday, January 25, 2010

If you like kitty cats...

Your furry master

 

Play with yarn…

Maybe eat it…

Perhaps just get bored…

 

A mighty warrior I!

Always prowling.

Fighting insects.

Playing with them.

Lulled into my trap…

Dead bugs are great toys!

 

Good tasting too!

 

If hungry or bored…

How I love to eat!

If you have something yummy…

Cream or shrimp or tuna!

Oh what delight.

Just don't feed me garbage…

I'll turn up my whiskers!

 

Scratch me!

Pet me!

Hold me!

Till I get too bored…

 

I can snarl and hiss

So don't step on my tail!

Don't ignore my demands

Or heaven forbid

Don't bring round a dog!

 

Sometimes you may hate me!

But I melt your heart.

When I nuzzle your leg…

When I purr in your lap…

Looking so innocent…?

 Curled up with your hat.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment